Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jay's Birthday(:

My auntie(:

My aunt(left) & My Momma(right)

My aunt and Uncle. 

My cousin and aunt. She is a great mother! :)

The little family(minus colton & Kala)

Beautiful couple. I hope that I am as happy as they are when I get married!! :)

The WHOLE family! Love them all!
My aunt... One of my most favorite people in the world! love her. She is my girl. She isn't just a family member but she is my friend. We act like we are sisters more than aunt and niece. It's great. I could tell her anything, she is great. Yeah, we argue and get on each others nerve but she does it so much that I think it;s how she tells me that she loves me. And she is goofy, fun, great to talk to. she is the BIG 35 today. God must have worked extra hard on her and gave it his all because she is gorgeous on the inside and out! Amazing person. I love her sooo much. I couldn't make it without her at all. Love you aunt Jay(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment