Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Me, Myself & I



Me and My Peeps(:

Me & My Gramma

Me & My Granny! She is watching over me and my family

Me & my mommy! 

Me & my Poppa

Me! :) 3rd birthday

8th grade graduation!

Me, Just hanging

Me & my mommy again
Me, My name is Sarah Elizabeth Miller. I go to Roland High, I am 17 years young will be 18 in March! The big 18! And I thought being 16 was cool...Shoot 16 ain't got nothing on 18. I am not shy. I can be outspoken and bold at times but that's just me. I'm loud and rowdy. I hate that for some of my teachers...not really. I say what I think, I don't have a filter. I think that my gramma hates that. But anyway back to me. I love country music. I love music. I am a HUGE music fan. I don't like rap, can't understand it. I love to hunt & fish. I love to play sports. My favorite sport to play is basketball! My favorite sport to watch is football. I love watching movies, don't matter what it is. My favorite movies to watch is Lifetime...what lady don't watch Lifetime? I think of any around here. I don't like the city at all. I could be in the country forever and not ever leave. I hate English and grammer and all that other smart people stuff....yucky! Oh and I can't spell. I am actually having spell check do everything for me after I type it so.....There it is there is the truth. I can't think of one person who don't use spell check. Honestly can't. My favorite country singer is Miranda Lambert...she can sing and she is really pretty and she got the man that some woman would kill for! I say that my future husband is George Strait... LOVE him. But I think that Chris Young is gonna take my heart away from him, who knows he may just do it. (: I love FOOD! Cheese sticks, my favorite snack. My favorite dinner is Steak( rare), favorite lunch is...umm I don't really have one, anything will do. Besides fish! I HATE fish. It's funny cause I will fish all day but I will not eat it. Yuck! Well I guess that's it about me for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment