Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Family

My Family.....My family is a big part of my life. My family has made me somewhat of who I am today. I love my family. They are there to save me before any body else is. They go through hell and high water for me and would do it in a heart beat. I may not show them that I feel like this but I do. I wouldn't ask for a better family. We are all perfectly unperfect. I love it. And I love them. They mean the world to me. Wouldn't trade them for all the money in the world. We may fight and argue all day but at the end of the day I know that they are there for me and that I'd be there for them. Daughter of Laura(Momma). Grand Daughter of Rick(Poppa) and Ruth(Gramma) Osborne. Niece of Jennifer( Jay) and Troy( big Troy) Sterling, Matthew(Matt) and Rhonda(Ro, Rhondo) Osborne. Sibling of Troy( Little Troy) and Hannah( Sis, Hannah nanna, Banana). Cousins of Colton(colt), Trevor(trev), Makailah( Kala), Josiah(Siah). That's my family y'all. Have a great night! (: God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment